Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ouro Preto


Pictures from reigonal AFS orientation in Ouro Branco
haha wow these are old


first night: bus to the orientation and Ouro Preto


The whole gang;D

caipirinha!!!!!

I kind of liked playing with the kids better;)

Amaazing restaurant in Ouro Preto that my adorable host family in OB took me to...


mmmmm flaming bananna dessert-


I looove doce de banana- a carmelized flavor, in a dish with vanilla ice cream, and flaming champagne poured over it;D
I am definetely going to learn how to make this one!


















pedra de sabao- soap stone- artesian crafts famous to Ouro Preto





Another thing famous to Ouro Preto- beautiful
 antique churches!


and another, partying college students!! haha jk there is also a good college for mining here




No comments:

Post a Comment