Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Picture day!!!!!

I couldn´t leave these out =)

We had a "picture day" where official school pictures were taken, and the whole gang ran around and where two people gathered, three did, and where four people gathered, ten did, and pretty much we caused a bit of a ruckus with the guys following behind each and every camera until we pushed them out for the girl's picture;) one of the most hilarious days of my life. Taking pictures is truly a party in Brazil, almost as much as a party as saying goodbye and proceeding to kiss each and every person in the room goodbye on the cheek!


 not quite sure what this means...
 or this??
 they attacked me
 kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk;)
 cool people!

 the girlies!!


 My crazy class- Terceiro B! (3rd year, room B- equivalent to senior in the US)



 Prof Daniel! o professor de matematica mais legal
 Will and...I forgot;)
 Bruna!
nossa, everyone in Brazil is so photogenic! kkk;)

No comments:

Post a Comment